- You have to be at least thirteen years old to enjoy purpleteen.com
- Any and all submitted materials, literature, short stories, poetry, inspiring passages, or content matter become the property of purpleteen. By submitting your content, through any medium, you are giving purpleteen the non-exclusive right to publish your work in any format, including print, electronic, and online media, as well as the ability to exert complete control or copyright over any and all submitted materials. However, each individual contributor to purpleteen shall retain the right to submit their work for non-exclusive publication elsewhere if purpleteen is properly notified and provided with proof of content authorship or ownership.
- All inspiring passages, essays, short stories and poetry must be an original composition of the submitter and owner of said written material. purpleteen has a no-tolerance policy for any form of plagiarism, and we check the originality of any and all content matter submitted. For those seemingly endless possibilities in terms of the internet's sheer capacity, purpleteen will not be responsible for anything potentially overlooked.
- Due to the sensitive ages of our beautiful contributors, sometimes it's necessary to alter the names affixed to various content matter. If you don't want your name shown, and are requesting anonymity, please tell purpleteen when submitting your material.
- purpleteen reserves the right to change the content or details of submissions and exert creative control over any and all submissions.
- Donations and gifts to purpleteen are not tax-deductible.
- Limited mobile versions of purpleteen allow access to "Our Store". To make a donation, please use the desktop version of purpleteen.
- By placing or submitting a donation, gift, order, or transaction, you attest that you're authorized to use the designated card or method of purchase, as well as attest that you authorize the transaction, including all taxes, fees, and anything else applied during the donation, checkout, or transaction process.
- Any funds, currency, cash, or money sent, transferred, transacted, gifted, or provided to purpleteen are considered donations, final, and non-refundable, including any additional charges, taxes, tariffs, or fees. As such, the availability of complimentary or free items is not guaranteed. Failure to receive all or some complimentary or free items will not qualify for refund, return, replacement, or reshipment. Failure to receive the correct complimentary or free items, as indicated by gift or donation selection, will not qualify for refund, return, replacement, or reshipment. Receiving defective, inaccurate, or damaged items will not qualify for refund, return, replacement, or reshipment. purpleteen reserves the right to impose quantity limits of complimentary or free items on any transaction, regardless of amount donated or paid.
- purpleteen is not responsible for any local, state, territorial, or international taxes, as well as any tariffs or duties accrued on your donation or transaction.
- Donations, gifts, or transactions from those whose shipping address is outside of the continental United States of America will be automatically charged a shipping fee during checkout. Shipping charges or fees are non-refundable and considered part of the donation, gift, or transaction.
- purpleteen reserves the right to increase, decrease, add, or eliminate fees, taxes, charges, and gift or donation prices at any time without notice. It's strongly advisable to double-check the total price before finalizing a donation or transaction.
- purpleteen may email you in regards to gifts, donations or transactions.
- purpleteen reserves the right, at our complete discretion, to change, add, remove, and modify portions or the entirety of these Friendly Guidelines at any time.
- Lastly, purpleteen would like to politely thank you for your cooperation and wish every reader –godspeed as they traverse this totally unique and exceptional website...
© 2019 purpleteen.com